Where can foam seals be applied?
The foam sealing strip itself has a lot of performance characteristics, so it has been widely used in many fields and has become one of the important products chosen by users in many industries. Let ’s take a look What are the specific applications in which fields.
1.In the field of packaging materials
Foam sealing strip can be used in the field of packaging materials, for example, it can be used in the transportation packaging buffer materials of many precision machinery products, and it can also be used in furniture packaging materials, and it can also be used in small In the packaging materials of electrical appliances, it can play a good protection role in these packaging materials, which greatly reduces the damage caused to the goods by bumps in transportation.
2. In the field of construction
It can be used in the construction field, for example, in the caulking of residential slabs, and it can also be used in the sealing materials of building construction windows and doors, and it can also be used in the caulking construction of many civil buildings. In the field, it has been recognized and chosen by many users.
3. In the field of heat insulation and insulation
Foam sealing strip can be used in the field of heat insulation and insulation, it can be used in the heat insulation sealing material of air conditioners, it can also be used in the heat insulation sealing material of refrigerators and the like.
In the future, you will see the foam seal in many daily life. When you see it in the future, you can also observe it carefully to see what features it has.
1. Foam sealing strip is light, strong and flexible, and has strong toughness
2. Foam sealing strip has low thermal conductivity and excellent thermal insulation
3. Non-water-absorptive with independent bubble structure, very low water-absorptivity
4. Buffering and impact resistance, can be used as a buffer material
5. Weatherability of foam seals. EPDM sponges can pass ozone resistance test (50pphm * 40. C * 72 hours)
1.Foam seal packing materials (buffer materials for transportation of precision machinery, medical appliances, furniture, glass, etc., protective buffer materials for small appliances, etc.)
2. Civil engineering and construction (slab sealing material for residential buildings, sealing materials for residential doors and windows, concrete anti-shrinking gasket material, open channel waterway sealing material, various civil building sealing materials, etc.) (Sealing materials, luggage compartment sealing materials, engine hood cushion gaskets, various pipe sealing materials, lamp lighting materials, engine shock-proof materials, instrument cushioning and sealing materials, etc.)
4. Insulation and heat preservation (insulation materials for coolers and air conditioners, insulation materials for refrigerators and freezers, etc.)
5. Foam sealing strips are soundproof and moisture-proof (noise-proof sealing materials for various mechanical equipment, residential sound-proof wall sealing materials, waterproof and moisture-proof sealing materials for various electrical appliances, and moisture-proof sealing materials for various mechanical equipment, etc.).
Development trend of automotive seals
For a long time, automotive weather strips must have three major functions: connectivity, sealing and decoration. With the advancement of science and technology and the development of the automotive industry, especially the emergence of emerging materials, people are increasingly demanding environmental protection, comfort, safety, and aesthetics of automobiles. The requirements are constantly being updated and improved. In order to meet the needs of the continuous improvement of the performance and grade of passenger cars, the development trend of the door seal industry is analyzed and researched from the application materials, product structure and production process of passenger car seals.
1. Review of the development of passenger car seals
By the 1980s, almost all automotive seals were considered only to meet connection performance and partial sealing performance. Due to the limitations of science and technology at that time, decoration, safety and comfort were rarely considered. Therefore, when using a bus, only connection methods can be considered, such as the sealing of front and rear windows, side windows, and doors; the structure is also very simple, most of which use a single species, integrated connection, glass connection; the material is natural rubber or styrene Butadiene rubber, mainly plastic (mainly modified PVC). Although this seal meets the connection performance and some sealing properties, other properties such as flexibility, water resistance, sound insulation, dust resistance, heat resistance, weather resistance, ozone resistance, aging resistance, etc. are all poor, not to mention Say beautiful and comfortable. Due to the limitation of the material's own performance, the service life of automobile seals is only 3 to 5 years, which cannot match the service life of buses; the colors are also relatively simple (rubbers are almost all black), let alone decorative and beautiful. Doors, bodies, and trunks are poorly sealed, noise inside the car, dustproof, and waterproof. In the late 1980s, with the continuous improvement of passenger levels, the requirements for cabins increased accordingly.
2.The condition of the used passenger car seals
From the 1980s to the present, the automotive industry has continuously increased the overall performance requirements of the component industry, and of course, the seal industry has also developed greatly.
(1) Great changes have taken place in the structure of sealed products. (That is, a combination of dense rubber, sponge rubber, and steel or nylon skeleton), four kinds of composite materials (that is, a combination of dense rubber and sponge rubber), that is, dense rubber, sponge rubber and steel or nylon skeleton, and four kinds of flocking complex).
(2) New developments have been made in the application of materials. Use natural rubber (or styrene butadiene rubber) and plastic with synthetic strength, heat resistance, weather resistance and aging resistance. EPDM has excellent heat resistance, weather resistance, ozone resistance, and the main physical properties are shown in Table 1. Due to the excellent characteristics of EPDM, production and sales have continued to increase in recent decades.
(3) Production process Farewell to the original production process of pure rubber extrusion steam curing tank vulcanization, using a more advanced multi-head extrusion microwave vulcanization production process, and injection molding secondary processing molding process.
Obviously, sealing is the main and most basic function is sealing, which requires waterproofing, noise and dust. In fact, by improving the design, the sealing effect can be further improved. The friction resistance of materials is also increasing now, so the sealing performance can be maintained for a long time, and the initial installation can also reduce damage. The main function of the seal is to make the car as isolated as possible from the outside world, to maximize the comfort of the driver and passengers. It should be said that at present, the connectivity, sealability, decoration, and safety of seals have been greatly improved in the 1980s, but there are still some gaps in decoration and environmental protection.
3. Development trend of passenger car seals
The rapid development of the automotive industry has various performance requirements for the safety of automobiles. The development of science and technology, the application of new materials and new technologies have provided development space for the development of the sealing industry. The requirements of seals can not only keep the three functions of connection, sealing and decoration, and make new requirements for environmental protection, safety and comfort of the car. This needs to be improved from the aspects of material selection, structural improvement, and manufacturing process selection.
(1) From the selection of materials, not only stay in the application of EPDM. T-type thermoplastic elastomer, thermoplastic elastomer, TPO (thermoplastic olefin), etc. They have strong colors, are complex and recyclable, and meet environmental requirements. The physical properties of thermoplastic elastomers are shown in Table 1. It has the following advantages: excellent bending fatigue life; high temperature resistance; high impact strength; low density; excellent chemical and weather resistance; good electrical properties; tear resistance And high abrasion resistance; coloring; repeatability; co-injection and co-extrusion with polyolefin; low tensile and compressive deformation.
(2) Structural improvement: the use of composite materials on the outer surface and the internal phase of the car
Coordinated materials of different colors, such as colored E PDM, colored thermoplastic elastomers; surface sprayed wear-resistant, lubricating materials instead of original flocking materials; surface sprayed with various smooth, matte or colored four composite materials .
(3) Process improvement: the use of pre-forming + high-speed hot air + microwave vulcanization + ordinary hot air vulcanization process, greatly improving the sealing quality and production efficiency of the vulcanized surface; canceling the original molding process, secondary processing technology of injection molding, both to improve efficiency and Improve product quality; online spraying process replaces the original manual spraying process.
In short, with the continuous improvement of automobile grades, the performance requirements of passenger car seals have also increased accordingly. The rationality of the structure, the humanization of the design, the streamlining and automation of the production process, the safety of the product, environmental protection, recyclability, beautiful appearance, and diversity are all important properties to be considered for passenger car seals.
Introduction of car seal
The car weather strip has the function of filling various gaps and gaps between body components, and has the functions of shock absorption, waterproof, dustproof, sound insulation, decoration, etc., improving the comfort of the driving experience and protecting the car body.
Automobile rubber seal strip is one of the important parts of automobiles. It is widely used in doors, windows, body, seats, sunroofs, engine cases and trunks, etc. It is waterproof, sealed, soundproof and dustproof. , Antifreeze, shock absorption, warmth and energy saving. It must have strong tensile strength, good elasticity, and also need good temperature resistance and aging resistance. In order to ensure the tightness of the rubber strip and the profile, the cross-sectional structure size of the rubber strip must match the profile.
Airtightness is an important indicator of the quality of the entire vehicle, and automotive weatherstrip products are one of the important parts that determine the advantages and disadvantages of this index. It is commonly used in front and rear windshields, doors, windows, engine compartments, Trunks and other body parts fill the gaps between body parts, and have functions such as shock absorption, waterproof, dustproof, sound insulation, decoration, etc., and play a role in maintaining the crew and the vehicle.
There are many ways to classify automotive sealing products. Generally, classification is stopped based on factors such as the title of the equipment part (component), the type of data, the number of composite data, and the characteristics of the job. Which is the most commonly used method according to the title of the equipment part (part), which includes launching the hatch, front and rear windshield seals, door frame seals, door seals, door glass guide seals, door dust, door and window inner and outer seals, side window seals, Skylight seal, roof seal, trunk (trunk) seal, etc.
The automotive seal industry, with a large number of consumer companies and a small scope, is difficult to form a series of climates, which is very different from foreign companies' businesses with up to billions of dollars. At the same time, with the gradual recovery of the international economy, the export demand for automotive seals will increase year by year. In 2009, the automotive seal industry experienced a blowout market in 2009 and will usher in a period of rapid development. Since the beginning of 2009, especially in the second half of the year, major auto seal companies have clearly felt that their production capacity is seriously lacking, and they have joined the ranks of expanding production capacity. They have activated auto seal equipment manufacturing companies for a while. Equipment orders are important Delivery. However, in improving production capacity, we must not only immediately resolve the urgency, but also separate it from factors such as labor consumption rate, quality improvement, product structure improvement, and technological advancement to improve the comprehensive production capacity of the enterprise.
There is no doubt that the transformation of China's auto industry is a trend, and with the auto seal business downstream of the auto industry chain, its mergers and acquisitions and reorganizations are inevitable. As long as this, the domestic auto seal business capabilities will become greater and greater. First, automotive seal consumer companies can take advantage of resources, stop overall mergers and acquisitions, form a cluster advantage, and strengthen their strength; second, automotive seal consumer companies not only provide services for vehicles, but also must participate in the research and development process of vehicle products. With a deeper understanding of product capabilities, research and development of automotive sealing products are more targeted, and major car manufacturers improve the quality of automotive sealing quality: Third, automotive sealing consumer companies should also roll up green themes, and upstream and downstream companies should stop popularizing and promoting new products Materials, new technologies, new technology applications, and expanding the automotive seal industry chain.
Qinghe Hongao Sealing Parts Co., Ltd. is an enterprise with self-produced and self-sale, integrating production, processing, import and export trade. The company is a professional manufacturer of EPDM seals, door and window seals, silicone seals, rubber foam strips, foam seals, rubber seals. The factory covers an area of 5,600 square meters, with a construction area of 1,800 square meters. It has 12 million yuan in fixed assets. The company has more than 125 cadres and employees, including 13 senior engineering and technical personnel. market. We always adhere to the principle of "practical and innovative, united and enterprising", and constantly develop and develop.